Transient setup

At any left side transient zone that appears at the top, you can sell and make profit. At any left side transient zone that appears at the bottom, you can buy and make profit. The ONLY time you lose… is if you enter in a zone that becomes mid-bar transient. According to the stats, of all left side transient bars, only 4% of them are complete mid bar transient, that is price flies through the level, never even looked back at. Of the rest of the 96% of the left side transient bars however, price comes back but doesn’t kill the zone nearly 30% of the time. This seems a bit much, but if I’m working about price not returning, I’m certainly worried about the mid zones than I am the top and bottom zones.

Capture

So, there needs to be a way to filter out the “bad” trades, and avoid taking traders when the entry zone might become part of a mid-bar transient zone… possibly Bollinger bands?

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s